Tropical in Southern California

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments







The sun beat down on us all pretty hard today, and the breeze that sometimes flittered by hardly comforted me from that fact. Luckily, I dressed for the occasion. 

I brought my stepdad's old snapback hat and my own pair of tinted circle sunglasses to shade my face from the sunlight. My knitted top fit loosely over my floral printed bikini, which kept me feeling breezy throughout the day. Lastly, I slipped on a pair of my reliable white sandals, which was only practical considering I'd be dragging my feet through the sand all day.

My favorite part about this outfit was the bathing suit. The tropical print reminds me of some kind of floral drawing you'd see on a Hawaiian postcard. I'm always in a summer vibe when I put those pieces on.

Plus, the fact that it makes my boobs look great isn't so bad either.

Hat - ???
Sunglasses - Chinatown
Top - Urban Outfitters
Bathing suit - Hollister
Sandals - Forever 21

0 comments: