Bad Beaches

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments


The cure for anything is - apparently - salt water.

I'd like to agree, but the seaside is literally nothing without good company. Fortunately, I had plenty of both today.

My friends (Lauren, Richie, and Minah) and I headed down to Malibu early this morning to spend the day at Leo Carillo State Beach. This beach is my favorite local beach and I highly recommend this underrated gem to anyone who might be in the area! There are a lot of tidepools and caves to explore and it generally has a pretty great view.

August barely started, but this trip to the beach has been my first this entire summer (if you don't count Hawaii...?). I'm trying as much as possible to have more days like today before school starts - basically wanting to wring out all the fun that the rest of the summer could possibly ever provide for me before it's too late.

Either way, today was great. We trudged through sand, screamed more than children in the ocean, fell from the force of the waves, and got kicked out from some tidepools by a lifeguard. Fun fun fun - and I've got all the tan lines to prove it.











0 comments: