A Work of Art

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments







(The second photo really shows the extent of my modeling capabilities, doesn't it?)

First of all, don't worry, my boobs are covered.

I knew that I would be going to a lot of different places today, so I settled for a comfortable and casual look. My light denim jacket, white circle skirt, and white sandals really emphasized that casual vibe, while my floral printed bralette added a boho touch to the overall outfit.

The thing that I love about this skirt is that it literally goes with every outfit. You can easily dress it up or down, so this bottom is definitely a staple piece in my closet. However, despite its merits, I really think I should start buying some new skirts so I'm not always wearing this one. The tricky thing about having clothes that match with literally everything is that your look may start to get a little repetitive.

Anyway:

Jacket - Goodwill
Bralette - Mom's closet/DIY
Skirt - Flea Market
Shoes - Grandma's closet

0 comments: