Home Alone: Series 2 - Day At The Museum

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments


In case you didn't know, Night At The Museum is probably within the top 5 of my Guilty Pleasures Movie List (which is totally a thing).

My parents have decided to leave me home alone again for two days, so, naturally, my friend (Lauren) and I have taken a little rendezvous to the Natural History Museum.
















For our shenanigans after the museum, I unfortunately did not take any photos, but I'll tell you what we did anyway.

After the Natural History Museum, we headed out to Larchmont Bungalow, where we ate over-priced and pretty-looking sandwiches. We walked up and down that street for a bit and checked out some clothing stores, too. Finally, we finished off the night by going to Da Poetry Lounge for the first time - a really great experience that I 10/10 recommend if you're ever in the area! We've both always been really into spoken word, and finally seeing it performed live was a dream come true.




0 comments: