Werk It

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments







I always wear my best outfits to work.

Which, I guess, is kinda understandable. As a girl who loves to wear short skirts with halter/off-the-shoulder/tank tops, I'm simply forced to get creative under my work's "skirts-past-knees," "no-armpits-showing," and "closed-toed-shoes" dresscode.

As a result, I give you this: I paired one of my only (and favorite) t-shirts with a new velvet skirt I purchased at a thrift store (my co-worker today asked if I bought it at American Apparel, which made me very very happy considering it only cost about $2). The skirt, while being very chic and sleek, wasn't too distracting considering it's midi length. Also, I felt like the iconic "NEW YORK CITY" label on my t-shirt gave it an urban-y/metropolitan kinda vibe. I digged it.

Again, close-toed-shoes, so I opted for my go-to ankle boots.

Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
T-shirt - New York giftshop
Skirt - thrift store
Shoes - Urban Outfitters

0 comments: