Home Alone

Thursday, July 02, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments


My family has left me for Yosemite for the next 3 days, meaning I have the house to myself and (almost) absolute social freedom! Opportunities like this can't be wasted, so, I started my parentless adventures with Justine today.

I picked her up around 4 P.M., with no idea or direction of where we were going or what we were doing, only knowing that we would be heading into DTLA and would probably end the night at the Griffith Observatory. We landed at an ice cream place called Scoops.


Afterwards, we headed to The Last Bookstore, located in the heart of LA. This place is every art hoe's dream; I seriously could have spent hours just wandering around the store. Not to mention, every corner I turned had me pulling out my phone to take photos.









Our night ended on a high note (... literally *ba dum tss* ..... I hope no one is reading this.) at the Griffith Observatory. The view of the sunset, Los Angeles skyline, and Hollywood sign had me feeling some typa way. The exhibits inside were interesting, and we probably would've been more enthusiastic about it all if we weren't completely starving.








We ended up eating at Dog Haus, aka the best hot dog experience of my life. Oh my god, the only thing my hot dog was missing was a tuxedo and a wedding ring so I could marry it.


All in all, a pretty cool day.

0 comments: